1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skype recent calls register question

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Spiderstalker, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Spiderstalker

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hey, sorry if this question is kinda dumb but i was looking to get a confirmation on Skype technicism, recently at work we are doing online calls through Skype accounts owned by our employers, in which i make calls from my IPod and all are registered there over 300 calls with details, so here's the question: Given there's only two accounts isn't it supposed to be a registered of all calls other people makes through the account too no matter if they use a different device to log in?

i ask this cause there's technically several of us working on this Project for about two months now and one account is empty when i log in and the other one only contains register of all calls i've made, i know the history can be deleted but i'm starting to think i'm the only one actually calling there, thanks in advance

2. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Did you try to review history when logging in on a PC (or Mac)? I thought the call history only showed the history of calls made on that particular device, not everything on the same account.

3. Spiderstalker

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    yes i just did that, it shows recent calls as well, however it does not show all of them like on my IPod but it does show activity on the account i used, the other one however is plain empty, she said she monitored the calls duration which i find it odd to believe or otherwise she could not monitor anyone else's calls cause they're not there? :rolle: