1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So who else has been playing Superhot?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Lazuri, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Lazuri

Holy shit, this game makes you feel like a goddamn badass.

If you're unfamiliar with it, it's main pull is its mechanic where time will only move when you do and then when you finish the level, you're shown a replay in realtime. You also get the option to upload it to Killstagram, their site for replays.

Here's the game in action when played by RabbitRespawn, youtube's most stylish gamer

[YOUTUBE]akDdKteVSgI[/YOUTUBE]

2. PrsngHppnss8D

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I found this very interesting and original, i am definitely going to try it. I hope my pc-calculator run this. T.T

3. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Heh, I've been dying to play it since it came out, but I'm exercising restraint for once; I have way too many games on rotation already, I'll get on this once I finish at least a couple of those games. Superhot has waaay too much style to pass up, plus the concept just so happens to be really original and cools as fuck.

A heads up for those of you who may be balking at the game's price-tag on Steam, it's 12 bucks cheaper on gog.

Sidenote: Name of the year right here. 'Superhot' has got to be one of the radest titles you could give a game.

#3 RawringSnake, Feb 28, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  4. monokuma

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    SUPERHOT looks great, I'll definitely look at getting it sometime in the future. The gameplay is certainly super innovative, but after watching Jesse Cox play part of it, what really grabbed me was the story. It seems to be catching that meta/fourth-wall breaking trend that's been played with recently in games like Undertale and Pony Island. That sort of stuff is really interesting to me, so I feel inclined to give this game a try.

5. Glowing Eyes

Played it a few weeks ago. It was tough to beat (I died so many times on the last level) but definitely worth my time. Watching enemies break into crystal pieces in slow motion never got old and the shotgun was so fun (as long as you're holding it that is). So, yeah, I like it.

#5 Glowing Eyes, May 12, 2016
    Last edited: May 12, 2016