1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where my photographers at?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by EisNotBored, Mar 3, 2016.

1. EisNotBored

Hey, friends!
    I'm a film production student and on my spare time, a photographer! I love connecting with other photographers, so comment here if you're a fellow camera nerd!
    I've got a Canon T6i with three lenses; 18mm-55mm standard, 55mm-250mm telephoto, and a 50mm for portraits.
    My favourite things to photograph are people (especially dancers), and animals.
    I've got an amazing group of friends (we're called The Camera Club) and we literally just go around our city and take photos for hours. It's amazing. If you can, experience that! Find people, and go out and do random photography. It's very therapeutic, as well.

2. WyldStyle

Hey! That's awesome! It's nice that you can get this kind of enjoyment out of photography.

I do, or more like used to, photography as a hobby. I've got a Lumix HD digital camera, nothing fancy but it takes a good photo for someone who doesn't know too much technical stuffs with photography. My favorite things to photograph are pretty well the exact opposite of you, I like photographing things, especially close up shots of things like plants of other things in nature. It's so satisfying when you get a good shot. I really need to get back into this hobby.