1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Look at the technological goodness I got!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Negasta, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Negasta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So on Monday my headphones give out after only a year and a half of service. I decide to purchase something really awesome, namely this:

[​IMG]

As well as a new Creative Audigy 7.1 Sound Card.

I'd been saving up for something for a few months now so I decided to use my money for something really cool.

2. Steam Giant

Wow! That's so awesome! It's good to see someone else who appreciates sound ^^ One of the first big purchases I've ever made with my own money was the original Audigy, as soon as it hit the shelves (I'd been watching the press about it ^^). Unfortunately, I developed trouble with hearing as an adult ; ; but I can still appreciate the richness of crisp, clear sound ^^

Congratulations on the new purchase!!! Listen to your favorite Rammstein album and rejoice in the glory that is good-quality sound!

3. Negasta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This thing has mini-amplifiers built into each earpiece, the sound is clear, crisp and powerful, it would cut through any hearing loss like it wasn't even there. At only 25% volume my ears start hurting.

I've listened through the entire Rammstein catalogue tonight and all I can say is: What a REVELATION!!! It sounds like they are in the room with me.

4. 24601

Nice headphones. I'm looking at buying a new pair myself, though I prefer the ear buds or the ear canal (I guess?) ones. I've always been a fan of Sennheiser stuff, since I use their headset for gaming/chatting with friends online. But I've been considering some other alternatives too.

It's amazing what a difference nice headphones can make when listening to stuff. When I upgraded my stuff for the first time, it was like a world of difference.

Glad to see you like 'em though. Don't kill your ears :X

5. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I bought a discrete headset the other day. It has proven very useful to answer my phone calls on the computer (I have three phone numbers that are redirected to my computer)