1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which tablet should I get?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Robert, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was thinking of getting a new tablet but I have literally no idea what one to get.

I've only ever had one tablet (it looks like this one [​IMG]).

I just want one that wont be too expensive, will allow me to go on the internet, maybe download and play a game or two, with good battery life and longevity.

Help :eek:

2. Isa

Isa

I would look at the bigger Chinese companies for good tablets. At the moment Huawei has a great one called Mediapad T2 I think. A 10 inch tablet. I'm getting one as soon as I can. It should be released this spring.

3. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    just don't ever get a one that has a system with ice cream sandwich 4.0.0 or jelly bean 4.1.2
    they LAG AS HELL !!!!!!!!!! trust me on that one i tried many tablets with systems like these how they lag is suddenly they hang and freeze dunno why ..........they do run fine but try to avoid them the hanging gets too bad after time......
    and just aim higher than a dual core quad core is way worth it and most tablets have it even the cheap ones
    AND AS ALWAYS DON'T look at a tablet with 512mb of ram you will be punishing yourself.........
    and look at the available internal memory they write it on the box always the minimum you should be getting is 8gb or 4gb any less means you wont be getting a lot of apps downloaded
    so the important factors are :
    1-the android should be 4.2.2 or higher
    2-the cpu above dual core (quad core is what is available)
    3-more than 512mb of ram
    4-not less than 4gb of internal memory
    and last is just like the above poster said aim for bigger Chinese companies so you can get a tablet that lasts longer