1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is the lifeproof case worth the price/muted sound and such?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Akira12, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    so I bought a lifeproof case couple days ago and not much a fan of it...its muted sound and for some reason my battery drains a lot faster then before without a case. my question is should I deal with it or try to return it for my money back and get a simple plastic case or no case? the only cases from hot topic ive seen that I want are for iPhone 6s and up and the iPhone 6s is 700$ v.v. I got the 5s atm. so would it be okay to go caseless or should I return my lifeproof case if they'll let me or deal with it?

2. MsEmma

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I swear by LifeProof cases. Having dropped mine on concrete more times than I can count, gone snowboarding, swimming, hot-tubing, etc., it has paid for itself many times over. Love it!

3. thepandaboss

Yeah it's worth it for me. Just use a headset for phone calls. I always had trouble hearing the phone even without a case so it doesn't make much of a difference for me. And doubt it's the case affecting your battery. Your case doesn't actually plug into the phone. Did you update OS recently or download a big app?

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, it has been worth it for me. I have dropped my phone so many times, and it is still ok. I have also gotten my phone wet for a while and it is still ok.

5. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Loving these reveiws lol might switch back. Only issue for me other then the muffled sound is the screen. There seems to be a bubble between the phonemes case screen so I have to press a bit harder to do anything lol.