1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any wow players?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Phantasm123, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Phantasm123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I've been playing wow for the past 9 years and still counting. I play priest on Darksorrow alliance EU. Mainly high rated pvp but also some mythic raiding. Any other wow nerdys here? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: whats your class/server, favourite activity?

2. FeelsRight

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    LOK'TAR OGAR!!! I love wow! I have 4 100's a Frost Mage, Disco priest, Prot Pally, and a Blood/ Frost DK. What do you play?

3. Ashley2103

I've played WoW since vanilla. I am mainly a Horde player. I have 3 level 100s: my Retribution Paladin, Destruction Warlock, and Combat Rogue. My favorite activity is mining and selling ore on the auction house (lol.....weird, right?)

4. Phantasm123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Omg Ashley, mining?? =D thats interesting haha. Feelsright, I got 2x 100lvls, disc priest and holy paladin. Also got lot of alts (twinks, lol) like 70lvls, 80lvls etc. Arena and bgs all the way :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. FeelsRight

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Cool! I love Discs, but I'm not sure I will like it when legion hits :frowning2: I might try out shadow. I am currently spec'd for holy and disc so that I can be versatile in raids. I love doing arenas on my frost mage :slight_smile: (!)

6. Phantasm123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah discs are so fun! Arenas are fun with good teammates. Used to raid also (current content 10/13Mythic) but then got bored, lol. Legions seems fun and even if the expansion flops, the first 2-3 months are still gonna be awesome :grin:

7. FeelsRight

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My guild is 6/13H HFC atm. Protip: Don't decide to co-lead a guild with anyone even a friend. D:

---------- Post added 24th Mar 2016 at 11:27 AM ----------

You'll end up feeling like me- frustrated, the last person to know things, stuff like that. \ I co-lead the guild with a friend but most times I don't feel equal. She'll sometimes say "my guild" and only correct herself if I'm like "Hey MINE TOO".. Other times she's like if you don't like it complain to a guild leader thats me or her. Don't get me wrong my friend is awesome she gives me gold when I need it (if she has it) and free crap all the like gronnlings, cinder pups, champions honor, elixers of the rapid mind, stuff like that.. It's a little frustrating and lately I've been the last to know some stuff. It's due to poor communication and people forgetting stuff. Lately she's been mad because people have told her her toons are bad. To some degree I agree with these people. She has many toons and I don't think she can master all of them to a degree that they are all tip top properly prioritized stat wise and banging out good dps/ hps. Her DK tank is awful. Her mage could use better talents but she is stuck on some of them she does alright dps on her mage but it should be higher for her item level. From what another guildie told me, she got mad and is only logging on for raid day. He said that she should just unsub if she's feeling like that. I don't know. Just don't do it lol

8. Phantasm123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Heheh that sounds like an annoying situation! Not really interested in leading guild, done that :> I was first officer of really good pvp guild (one of the top in EU) and later formed my own. It was constant recruiting and dealing with drama lol! Its just better to be member and mind your own business without all the burden. While being GM some people ranted about "you are not even highest rated here why you GM" which was pretty stupid imo. That was true but it doesn't mean I couldn't be GM if some other people have 100 rating more than me.. Playing overpowered comps even! I'm pretty strong personality so I did shut up some annoying people while leading rbgs tho =P

That's also very true; some people have million toons and cant really master them all very well. It's difficult to tell a friend or anyone that she/he ain't playing very well that specific character :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. FeelsRight

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's so hard to do that!

10. metalhead

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not pretty active lately, but have 4 level 100, Hunter, DK, Druid and Paladin.
    The guild I was in is dead so there's not much to do. I miss raiding :eusa_doh:

11. Lazuri

I used to in the past. Though I mainly played on a private server specifically made for roleplaying. I spent every free hour on there for months.

12. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Kicked the addiction a long time ago, but I used to play all the time. XD I played in WotLK and Cata. My first char was a mage. Mostly I played Holy Pally (PvP) before I quit.

13. Cedar

I haven't really played in a while, but I typically played horde hunters. I've been playing since vanilla but I still don't have any 100 lvl characters.

14. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Farming The Black Temple right now! Please drop, Warglaive! :3

15. LoveMeLez

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I play on Durotan. I have pretty much all alliance characters. (Mainly play my hunter) 1 lvl 100 goblin shaman. Ive played since BC. Not as much as I used to. Mostly because the small guild I was in lost one of our very best friends and everyone quit playing after that.

16. Charlz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I used to play Wow a LOT back in the day. Holy Priest for PvE, disc usually for PvP. Was in a top server guild for BC, Wrath and most of Cata until I quit for Star Wars.

Definitely miss the WoW that I remember, I've tried going back a few times, in pandaland and for Draenor, but it just doesn't feel the same. Anything I managed to do (unguilded) was too face roll for my taste. Nothing seemed particularly challenging game play wise. Admittedly that is only doing group finder and raid finder. Maybe I'd be more into it if I was in a guild with people again.

I'm gonna play again for Legion, at least at launch. Whether I stick with it will depend on if it holds my interest and if I manage to find a group of people I like.

17. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I used to play it and I would love to play it. It was too expensive for me though :frowning2:. I hope to play it once I get a job that makes me earn enough

18. Faschmemster

Faschmemster Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    I started WoW in early WoTLK before it went downhill, stopped during WoD. I was playing on Nostalrius for several months before Blizzard decided to shut it down.