1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Black Desert Online players? (If not you're missing out!!)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Roostaruu, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Roostaruu

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Haven't seen a thread to my knowledge. But wondering if there are any BDO players about, it is an amazing game that needs more recognition!!
    Been out for only a few weeks and i've already got almost 10 days played on it in total. :lol:

(I also have a 1 guest pass left for it if anyone is looking for a new game they may be interested in. )

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've only played the free character creator. It looks cool, but I worry about the amount of equipment customization. Were the choices given there only an example of possible setups, or are armor sets really that monolithic?

I do agree the full game looks sweet though. Too bad it runs slowly on my computer.

3. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had been eyeing it since it released in Korea back in 2014. As soon as it branched out to the west I immediately tried to purchase it, got this:

[​IMG]

RACIST

#3 RawringSnake, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016