1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Listening to music on an airplane V.2

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Yeety, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Yeety

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (So, I put this in the entertainment section, by accident, but I still thought I'd get a few responses, but only got one. I thought I'd repost it here to see if anyone in the tech section of this forum could guide me.)

So, in a couple weeks I have my first flight alone, I've been told Google Play uses data. Because of this, I was wondering if there was any way around that, or if I would just have to use my devices music player. If there is, that would be a huge help. If it helps, I have an HTC One E8, 16 gb memory. Also, if there is any cheap on-ear headphones I can get at Target or Radio Shack (Under $50) that are good, please feel free to recommend them to me.

2. guitar

If you own the CDs of the songs you like, copy them to your computer and transfer them to your phone, or download the tracks off google music.

As for headphones, you can get a good sounding pair of over-ear headphones for $20 or less. Try Big Lots if that exists where you are (they're in Michigan).

3. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it's a wifi equipped plane then no worries although the bandwidth probably sucks ass.