1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Ratchet and Clank

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by irissakata, May 2, 2016.

1. irissakata

Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone played the new Ratchet and Clank game, cause whilst growing up, i was seriously a huge fan on the series and played just about every single game, and if you played it; Is it good? Because i just ordered the game and i'm extremely curious ^_^

2. Lazuri

I wish I could, but I don't own a PS4. I've heard people say it was good, though.

Just like you, I've been a long time R&C fan and I'm pretty sure I played all of them except the PSP titles.

3. irissakata

If i'm correct all PSP games of Ratchet and Clank are also available for the PS2, although you could also always use a emulator ^_^

4. Lazuri

I think Size Matters was ported, but Agent Clank wasn't. In any case, those games are often regarded as the worst in the series. I don't even think Insomniac developed them.

5. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm quite curious myself, I have some of the newer games but I don't have any working system to play them on due to insurance being picky. The games on the ps2 were great, and I was hoping the newer ones held onto those qualities that made it notable.

I'd say out of the ones I've played, 3/UYA's definitely the favorite. Even had a nice little multiplayer I used to mess with my friends on, especially with a certain hovercraft.
    I could never find all the secrets though!

6. irissakata

I haven't played 3 that much to be honest, but i do remember the days of me replaying Deadlocked again and again ^_^

7. Lazuri

I have literally--not figuratively--played the second, third and fourth games through around 20 times each.