1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dota 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Sandmann, May 18, 2016.

1. Sandmann

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I miss playing video games and unfortunately I don't really have friends to play with. I'm decent at the game (but rusty since it's been awhile).

I don't really know how to get in contact with anyone or if pming steam IDs is okay but tell me if I'm in the wrong.

2. Nikky DoUrden

You need to be full member to share IDs via private messaging :slight_smile:

And .. why DOTA and not Heroes of the Storm ? games are way shorter thats one benefit :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

EDIT: and u can always use other sites to meet friends to play with, i know there is a reddit forum for heroes of the storm i only guess there is one for DOTA too, and maybe in official forums as well.

AND btw u'll need to expect people in those kind of game being toxic so be careful :O

#2 Nikky DoUrden, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
  3. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    <cough> League of Legends <cough>

Hahahah! Just kidding! Tho Im more of a LoL dude than DotA2. I think its a good game. I do play it, i must say that I am a better player at the original DotA game.