1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon games, watching videos for adults?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Worgen2, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

I started to play Pokemon games like Pokemon Y since my bf likes them but does adults that are around ages 31 play Pokemon games? Or mostly around 22 or under? I' am 9 years older than my bf and wanted to know if adults play Pokemon games a lot too or watch them? Both of us do play video games but I never was into Pokemon stuff until I was with my bf for 2 years.

2. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have known a lot of people over the age of 30 who play Pokemon. The manager at my local Gamestop is around his 50s or so and he buys every Pokemon game that comes out.

#2 Blood Elf, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  3. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

Oh wow I didn't know. I just noticed that most are teens of young adults that play them so I didn't know if it was strange that I started to like them also even I' am 31 almost 32.

4. killswitch0029

I'm in my mid 20s and play pokemon and I'm pretty sure I will be come my 30s. Damn awesome game series

5. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think Pokemon is one of those games that a lot more people pick up. I've seen plenty of adults who love Pokemon, and not all of them are super video game nerds who have been collecting for years. Pokemon is just one of those games that almost anyone can just pick up and play. :slight_smile: