1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Darthsam, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Darthsam

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Any body else playing forza horizon 3

2. Natameep

I haven't gotten Forza Horizon 3 yet and will eventually but the next 3 games I look forward to getting is Mafia III, WWE 2K17, and Skyrim on the XB 1. I heard FH 3 is really good.

3. Lazuri

I'd be careful about buying Mafia 3. Its reception has been lukewarm at best. If you're a fan of the series, it might be worth it--even if a lot of fans say the game ruined the series--but if you're victim to the amount of hype the game has been getting, I'd do some more research on it first to see if it's something you wanna spend 60 bucks on.

4. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm loving Forza Horizon 3, and my brother in-law gave me his Halo Warthog code... Its pretty sweet. I also like the fact I can race the vehicles I want to race all the time. Because while exotics are cool, the odd-ball stuff and the trucks are the only reason I got it.

5. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    on PC mafia 3's framerate has some locking issues, its kinda gotten stuck for most people at about 30, with some graphical glitches so its shaky at best. but from friends ive heard its great, lots of stuff to do, and lets players are doing alot of parts to cover this one haha. also the gunplay is really satisfying, like you can really feel the shots like a job well done haha (also brutal finishers). really gets the bloodlust flowing haha.

due to the PC issues, i got it on xbox one haha much better

6. Lazuri

No, it was purposely locked at 30FPS, but they patched it this past weekend to unlock the framerate.

It's not just the performance, the game is just glitchy in general, at least on PC. My favorite youtuber stumbled over his fair share.

#6 Lazuri, Oct 12, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016