1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any twitch tv streamers?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by aussielefty, Dec 6, 2016.

1. aussielefty

I dont want to know all your names and such on twitch tv , but just wondering if any one does any streaming and youtubing ??

any way a couple of times people have said in my chat that I was gay or asked if I was, not that I give a shit if they know but do they need to know??
    I'm open to most things, I'll never ban any one for asking nicely which they did but if they start ranting of on it then I'll time them out or ban if I have too..

has any one experienced that when streaming?

while I politely dindnt say either way, I just think its not the place?
    or should I have said yes and see what happens?

2. FrogCAT

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I tried streaming once, but my computer is so outdated it couldn't handle it. Building a new one now though! Just missing the hard drive and CPU...

3. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I streamed once on twitch, but since I'm bad at communicating, I only had one person watching me, and it was a friend of mine. So we just made jokes about the game, discussed the puzzles, etc. I also occasionally upload videos to Youtube (Originally it was song covers, but now I've branched out to MMD animations and UTAU covers), but they get very little attention.

So, since I have the ability to be very unpopular on social media, no. I have not been in a situation like that.

4. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yeah, i used to stream, but my mic broke so I havent in a while. regardless, i'm really open and queer in my stream and regular gaming and I've not caught shit so far ¯\_(ツ)_/¯