1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 Multiplayer session, who wants?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by PianoKeys, Feb 9, 2017.

1. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I thought to try initiate an initiative :slight_smile: Who would like to join?

I have Call of Duty World at war and MW2 Need for speed most wanted, Worms, And another free game I got those days Sony gave away free games for apologies for having so much downtime... a zombie game, forgot the name dangit.

GTA5

Fifa16 *Never play football actually but got it for free*

Splinter Cell

Diablo 3

Dead Rising 2 *Also hardly played*

And some more

2. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just so you know, you can't give out off-site contact info here, you can only do it via private messaging in which you must be a full member to do so. But, I play GTA V and Diablo but on different platforms, PS4 and PC. I was going to get GTA V for PS3 at some point because my brother had it, but he got rid of it so I never did.

#2 Blood Elf, Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  3. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you for warning me! Totally my bad, I should know these things. But if people want we can give out contact information trough private message.. (not me yet of course)

I personally dont want my PS3 contact name posted here thats why I havent yet.

Do you play any other PS3 Games ? I also have PC, but I am very limited to games that are older like Commandos I also have Diablo 3 for PC , used to be hooked on hearthstone and got Settlers etc. etc.

---------- Post added 9th Feb 2017 at 07:05 AM ----------

Oh I feel stupid, I see the huge banner, I kept ignoring it thinking it was ads...then I realized my adblock must not be working proper....

It clearly states about contact info...

Sorry :eusa_doh::icon_redf

4. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a shelf full of PS3 games, so I have a bit of everything just about. I have Diablo 3 for PC as well, I played it on the 360 years ago (my friend let me borrow it) and loved it so when I eventually got it for myself, I went with the PC version.

5. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Okay nice, then as soon as I hit the 50 mark and who knows if anyone wants to join perhaps we can try play. I am not the biggest Diablo fan because to much repetition, so far havent been feeling hooked, I just hack and slash and try to be tactical but...then again I didnt play much. Even though I have it on both PS and PC, I got it for my birthday, (love the graphics by the way) and my friend got it for ps3...so I had to get it for ps3 to :slight_smile:

As an online game it is pretty cool.

6. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't really have any friends who play Diablo in general. I've never been hooked on it either, but I did enjoy it a lot and would play it more if I didn't have to solo it. I got one character to level 70 (completed the story as well) and that's it, I plan to try out the other classes at some point.

#6 Blood Elf, Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  7. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If Mereen has a good internet connection, lets try from the start. I have never finished the story though if u dont mind me listening to all the chatter! I can skip it to , if it is annoying. Hope to play soon then , would be fun!

I have one gamer friend , but mostly Japanese kinda games she plays. And we dont see eachother much.

8. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Now I have to wait a couple of days, dangit I really feel like checking the chat room!!! *Patienceeeeee*

9. KYSS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I got diablo III on ps4 I have 4 characters lvl 70.
    I really like the game but I wish they would add new content, I know the necromancer is coming but I'm sure people will get tired of it after two weeks once they tested all the builds.
    The game needs an expansion more than a new character either is that or diablo IV.