1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pony Island

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by sonic1337111, Mar 8, 2017.

1. sonic1337111

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *THIS WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THE GAME PONY ISLAND IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED IT I WOULD RECOMMEND PLAYING THEN COMING BACK TO THE THREAD TO POST YOUR THOUGHTS*

For those who have played and beaten the indie game Pony Island what did you think because i beat it today and i can now live happily knowing that there isn't a soul on my hard drive anymore and the soul has gone back to where ever it came from and i have no intentions on putting his/her/their soul back on my hard drive.

It also surprised me when someone (i'm not giving their username or my username due to rules here) messaged and since I became distracted by that I had no idea what i had to write so i lost and had to sit through that bit again.

When i first booted the game i went in blind not knowing anything about it or who made it and needless to say that's the best way to go into pony island.

So enough of that what did the people of EC who has played and beat it think about it.

2. SiKiHe

I thought it was great. I went into it knowing that it would get weird, but that was about it.
    and I lost on the pop up bit too. I think it just picks someone random in your friends to send you the message. I'd like to find another game that messes with your brain the way that and parts of undertale do. Where they break the fourth wall and make you question how much the game actually can do.