1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sonic: Forces

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by sonic1337111, Mar 23, 2017.

1. sonic1337111

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From what's been shown so far what do people think of the big sonic game coming out at the end of the year.

As for me it doesn't seem like it'll be a family friendly game despite the reputation sonic has got and I'm personally open to changes like this hell i'm open to all changes (i'm possibly one of the only sonic fans to like the sonic boom designs and hope that they put sticks in the main cannon) also the fact that the series has stepped just over that not so family friendly line with games like Shadow The Hedgehog.

So i want to know what other people's views on sonic: forces are so far.

2. Lazuri

Another shitty 3D Sonic game. Push stick forward, go fast, watch game play itself, roll credits.

3. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Looks like it could be interested but I've learned to never expect good things from the Sonic series because a majority of the time, it'll lead to me feeling disappointed so for now I'll just watch how the game develops from a distance. Even if it turns out to be good, I'm probably not buying it at full MSRP mainly because most sonic games are really short and I'd rather get something that's much longer for $60.

4. KnucklesNation

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It looks promising, the only thing that strikes me is the gameplay; it looks a little funny.. like when Sonic turns it doesn't appear to be much movement in his head/torso.. but nonetheless I'm pretty excited to see what the little blue guy gives us in this game.

5. Simple Thoughts

I didn't even know there was another 3d Sonic game on the way.

After Sonic Boom I don't have the highest hopes for the game to be good. The Sonic series has some gems, but Sega likes to rush Sonic games through production and they wind up broken and half done instead of a fully fleshed out game.

6. Hyper no hyping! Hyper no hyping! Hyper no hyping! Ok sorry I had to do that XD.

7. sonic1337111

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    apparently (i can't remember where i read it) sonic:forces has been in development since 2013