1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Persona 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by DAXIII, Apr 11, 2017.

1. DAXIII

Has anyone playing this game in its entirety?

Having played through the whole thing? I thought it was kind of ok myself. Although I did have some issues with it. Given that the whole thing is based on freedom and breaking out it seems kind of lost that in order to do that you need an alternate universe and superpowers to make any sort of change.

2. Dollop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    not played it as just but looking really forward to getting my mits on it soon

3. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Haven't completed it but near the end of the game (Just finished the 7th palace). I'll wait until I'm completely finished with the story before I post my thoughts on it.

#3 kibou97, Apr 18, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  4. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Finished Persona 5 earlier today. I have a few complaints but they don't outweigh the fact that I found this to be the best game in the series and that the story felt like it was written way smarter than previous persona games. Every villain in the game felt like a harsh critique on Japanese society and while using things like games and anime to show what's wrong with society isn't anything new, I feel like it accomplished critiquing and showing what's wrong with multiple aspects of society much better than most works with the way they went about critiquing it. The ending did feel rushed though but some of the things in the ending itself were interesting. I was also slightly disappointed in Morgana's true origins. Overall though, I loved the experience. I don't know if I'll ever replay it and if I do, I don't know when simply because of the huge playtime the game has for story alone.