1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bioshock 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by someguy82, Feb 16, 2010.

1. someguy82

This game is a lot of fun.

2. NickT

Indeed.

3. someguy82

I don't think the story is quite as well written as the first game's, but it's still very good.

4. Sonic Youth

Sonic Youth Guest

Oh man, the first one is one of my favorite games of all time, the story, gameplay, and atmosphere are perfect

5. ArcaneVerse

+1

------------------

Im only like halfway through the second and while its a good game its no where near as good as the first. The storyline doesn't draw you in as much as the first and most of the areas\maps are way to similar to the original.

6. Doreibo

The first game was pretty ground breaking and had a great combat system and story line, and the graphics were pretty good too I suppose. The new one is very similar to the new one however lacks some story aspects, but makes up for it with new additions in weapons, enemies, characters and multiplayer. I'd say they are on par with each other, and very worth it. . .now to graduate from high school and finally get some free time to actually game.