1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady Gaga coming to Rock Band

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Owen, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Source

Well, I guess it was going to happen eventually; it's a shame they didn't include the one Lady Gaga song I like (Paparazzi, for the curious). Regardless, discuss!

2. I'll buy it, probably. I don't like pop music, but her stuff will be fun to play. It's also really catchy. I wonder what else we're getting next week?

3. Emberstone

thank god I dont have to revolt against the game makers. thought this was going to be a full game... QUEEN BEFORE GAGA!!!

but, it is fine. only a track pack.

4. Owen

Points of information: the next band-based Rock Band game is going to be based on Green Day, and there is already a 12-song pack of Queen songs in the downloadable content.

5. I think it would only be fun to sing them (which i don't need Rock band to do).

I usually play drums but i wouldn't want to because some of the ones on her songs are so simple.

6. I play expert guitar and bass. I play hard drums and medium vocals. I spend WAY too much time playing Rock Band.

7. Owen

I play every instrument on expert. I have beaten every song in the game that is significantly difficult on guitar, bass, and vocals on expert, and I have beaten most of the songs in the game on drums (anything harder than Panic Attack is out of my grasp). Trust me, you don't spend too much time playing Rock Band at all. :slight_smile:

8. Shevanel

I'll buy them for the South Park memory xD

But all I really care about is Rock Band Network releasing more BTBAM

Also, to continue with the metaphorical dick measuring already going on in this thread :wink:

While I can't play the drums for my life, I play expert guitar, bass and vocals ^_^

When I was in college, I didn't do anything but play Rock Band, which was one of the reasons I failed out xD

9. Oh my God, someone else here likes BTBAM?! I just got into them about two weeks ago. They're now easily one of my favourite bands of all time. I would kill to get some more of them. Preferably some stuff off of The Silent Circus and Colors. Prequel to the Sequel was nice, but they cut out half of it! And I've heard that Mordecai is glitched to hell. I demand a six-pack at the very least. Oh, and some Mastodon would make me cream myself!

10. Owen

Ditto on the Mastodon, and I have yet to find any glitches in Mordecai. I think there is a part where the guitar doesn't stop playing if you miss a note, but that's hardly a game-breaking glitch.

11. cpt doodles

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    ooh!! now that ill have to invest in =]

12. Emberstone

I decided to wait on the queen pack until they announce the queen game. both the studio and brian mays have said one is in negotiations. Just seems silly to pay 16 bucks to get a pack if it ends up the songs will be including with 40-50 others in a game for 60 bucks.

13. Shevanel

See, when I heard Mordecai was coming to RBN, I nearly jizzed my pants. What they really need however is to release Colors in its entirety. Hell. They should just release everything ever made by BTBAM in its entirety. Sadly, I think there may be a cap on the length of a Rock Band track at 10 minutes. Which would cut out quite a few of their songs. Most notably Ants of the Sky v_v But yeah, I agree that Prequel to the Sequel being cut in half was bullshit as well, but that move by Rock Band to put that song on the 20 bonus songs was the reason I even got into BTBAM in the first place. Although now those bonus songs, the file on my 360 got corrupted somehow and I can't play it v_v

But seriously, they should just make a whole Rock Band BTBAM xD

14. Owen

A while ago, they added Rush's "The Camera Eye", which is eleven minutes long. They also have a mash-up of The Who songs that is sixteen minutes long. Though songs longer than ten minutes are rare, they do exist.

15. Shevanel

*cue another orgasm*

16. Oh, I totally agree! It would easily be worth the $60. The songs would be hard as hell, as well as fun! It might not sell too many copies, but I would cream to play Ants of the Sky and everything on The Great Misdirect. Do it, Harmonix!:thumbsup:

17. TwistedNerve

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  18. TwistedNerve

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay