1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Fantasy XIII

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Khobra, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Khobra

Khobra Guest

Soooo. I'm kind of excited for this game. I have to wait until either the prices drop or my friend finishes it so I can steal it from him....

Anyone else excited to play it? Or already "no-lifing"??
    Btw, it came out March 9th here in the U.S.

:grin: :grin:

2. Absentminded

I wish I could get it. Too bad my PS2 crapped out a few weeks ago. They probably only have it for PS3 and up now though :frowning2: I couldn't beat XII though...

3. SolitaryKnight

This is going to sound obsessed... but I brokedown and bought a PS3 and FFXIII last night after work. I just love the games so much, and I finally wanted to get one on the day it was released. Why did that bank give me a credit card? - apparently to tempt me into buying things.

On another note, its really awesome... I got the paradigm shift just before I went to bed last night.

4. Rikudo

The game is amazing I'm loving it and look forward to playing it more when I get home. This game has actually got me excited which takes alot for a videogame to do. The game is so amazing that my dad actually stopped to admire the graphics while I was playing it on our living room tv.

5. Zumbro

I bought it last night (to use on my friend's xbox, since I have neither that nor a PS3), and played well into the night. :grin:

It's good so far. I like the battle system and story so far. It is extremely linear though, just as the reviews say. No options to really go do other things or explore yet. Supposedly it opens up eventually though.

6. Jame

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ordered it today for the xbox >.< Can't wait to play it, heard nothing but good things about it!

7. Totoro

Got it on my PS3!!! Looks amazing on an HD TV!Though i'm a bit disappointed by the non-final fantasy approach taken on this game :frowning2: I'm having hope for Final fantasy versus 13 now xD (Gee already talking about the next iteration!)

8. SolitaryKnight

I just beat it. Wow, one thing they did was increase the difficulty level of the game as a whole. I can't count how many times I died, especially on the final boss. Anyway, it was good, definetely different from the other FFs. Now to wait for FF versus XIII.

9. jazzrawr

Ahhh, it's so awesome! I've only gotten to play it on other people's systems so far, because I'm too cheap to buy myself a better one. But it's freaking FANTASTIC.

10. If those games were nearly as exciting as their cutscenes are, i would play them xD

11. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    that's exactly why the bank gave you a credit card