1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BioShock

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Latinokid, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

OMG! im getting BioShock today and it looks like a awsome game im guna be on that game 24/7 till i finish it lol. Guna have fun killing people long time since i played a game that shows gore and such. Well any one else here have BioShock or is getting it? (!)

2. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I never heard of Bioshock until yesterday when half my friend's MSN names were related to Bioshock and another one started throwing Bioshock into all conversations. I'm told it's a good game...

3. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Yeah i herd about BioShock from another game and from EC chatroom with Grillz =P

4. CorporalPie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    OMG Bioshock is amazing!! I only got 2 play a little of it tho cuz the day i got it my 360 decided it hated me and died :frowning2: I recommend you save ALL the little sisters, cuz the ending from that is rly cool and u get an achievement for saving all the sisters but not for killing them. This should be the game 2 fill the gap until Sept. 25, and Halo 3 Wohoo!!!

5. Rette

I think I'm close to finishing it. It's an absolutely amazing game. Make sure not to miss the diaries! A huge amount of the story is revealed through these.

The games a beast when it comes to resources, if you're getting it for PC. I ended up having to get a new graphics card to play it.

6. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I ordered it and it is arriving today ^_^

7. CorporalPie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Bioshock has definitely cemented itself as being one of this years 3 big jaugetnauts (dont think i spelled that right) it now on top with Mass Effect and my love Halo 3

hmmm.. all 360/pc exclusives take that PS3 fan boys HA! (!) (!) (!)
    sry my inner fanboy took over :icon_bigg

8. CrimsonThunder

Pfft nintendo shits all over 360/ps3 and 360 anways.

I'm gunna get bio when the price goes down.

9. CorporalPie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    well everything shits all over the PS3, for the love of god the GBA outsold it!! I do <3 my DS and Wii but Nintendo pissed me off when they said that the hardcore dont matter. That being said I love Twilight Princess and Pokemon Pearl and I'm getting Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros Brawl, and Metroid Prime 3.

None of those hold an weight against the longevity of Halo's kick ass multiplayer and 4 player online co-op. If nintendo ever got off their asses and realized that ONLINE multiplayer matters I'd return to loving them. Well i think my nerdy fanboy rant is done :slight_smile:

(Did I go too far? I tend to get carried away...):icon_redf

10. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ROFL not true Tom. Turns out Bioshock isn't gonna get here till tomorrow = ( And CorporalPie, your inner fanboy is right!!!

11. CorporalPie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Oh noes!! It'll be worth the wait, all my friends that are playing it/ finished it LOVE it. I would give my opinion but again I put in Bioshock and my 360 bit the dust, do its currently on its way to microsoft /cry

P.S. i knew my inner fanboy would come in handy someday (!) lol

12. CrimsonThunder

GBA has been out how much longer than the PS3?

Nintendo never said the hardcore people dont matter, they are concentraiting on the casual market and they are owning. They have dominated sales and are beating the 360 even though the 360 has been out way longer than the Wii.

13. Rette

Just finished BioShock today. The ending if you save the little sisters is beautiful!

14. Jerr

Check out the G4 website for reviews on the game.

I watch AotS all the time.... ok so the host is hot.... I watch for more then that!

15. CorporalPie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    With GBA vs PS3 I was talking on a month to month basis, in the US, not overall sales

Miyamoto did say that the hardcore gamers are now the vast minority and that Nintendo will be making games that sell the best and with more casual gamers now that means more casual games. Although it angers me to see them pushing us to the side, I can understand why they're doing it, they're a company and logically need to maximise profit. With hardcore games taking much more money and time to produce than casual games they'd be stupid to not focus on the casual.

I'm not trying to fool anyone, I know that the Wii is kicking the crap out of Microsoft and the 360 right now. Good for them, I <3 my Wii and Zelda/Metroid, heck I'm typing this on my Wii's internet browser right now!

Back on Topic:
    Are you guys playing Bioshock on a PC or a 360? I'm on the 360 but I've heard amazing things about the visuals on PC.