1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Kind of Phone Do You Have?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Smiley1123, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Smiley1123

What's your phone(s) history? What was your previous phones? How do/did you like it/them? Are you waiting for the next brilliant phone to come out?

My phones in order were:
    Samsung SCH-A930
    Voyager
    Droid
    Blackberry Bold 9650

How about you?

2. otc877

otc877 Guest

[​IMG]

First phone available to public running on Android OS... I really should've waited for www.google.com/phone oh well :\

3. theJosephDean

I had a few TracFones in middle school and early high school. Then I had an old Motorola flip phone from Verizon. Now I have the LG Envy 3...

[​IMG]

But a word to those who ever see one and think they want it... Don't. >__> After about a month, it'll freeze up, take forever to recognise input, and shut off randomly and Verizon won't do a damn thing about it.

4. Blondie

Blondie Guest

I have the Samsung Smooth prepaid phone before that I had a blackberry 8100 which was very expensive when the contract came due i moved to the smooth it costs 50.00 a month compared to 125.00 a month

5. alan t

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've had 3 phones, all Nokia. First a 8250, then a 2??? (i forgot) and currently 6300.

6. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

i dont tend to buy phones like iphone or blackberry. just a simple phone for me to txt, call and maybe take a few pics with. last few phones were sony ericcson (dont ask me the model tho i dont remember lol) before that i had a nokia i think. just now i have a samsung tocco. i was interested in seeing how gd a touch screen was. its ok i guess but the screen gets all fingerprints easy which bugs me. and the internet on it could be better but it does well for me. i will likly get a new one at the end of the year again. my company trys to give staff great deals on buying a phone with them so they will use thier network. latest offer i saw was take out a 25 quid contract with em and you get like 300 txts and 300 mins free a month and a ps3 free. dont know what handset u get tho but id assume is the nes iphone seeing as thats the pic with it,

7. VampConspiracy

[​IMG]

I have an LG Banter (UX265). No other phones before this one, because I had nobody to talk to or text anyway, so why throw the money away?

It is just a simple phone, but if I ever got a smartphone... I'm not a particularly big fan of Apple's closed architecture, honestly. I don't know what I would get, or if I would even bother.

8. Tim

Tim

No other phone before it, XD My sister pays for it, I'm on her plan :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

[​IMG]

9. marvin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Nokia 2118, I've had it for about 4 years. I'm not much of a phone person.

[​IMG]

10. Ben

Ben

I don't understand how so many people can afford those really really insanely snazzy expensive iphone type things.
    I've had my phone for a few years now. It's a Samsung but I don't know what type.

11. Nialla

Nialla Guest

I had a regular Nokia-something-something before my current phone, which is an iPhone 3G. And I only have this phone because it was a 21st birthday present from my Auntie and Uncle.

Normally, just texting and phonecalls are all I need. xD

12. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

I had load of old old phone before i got a Sagem MY-X32, A Nokia 'Disco Phone' (As i called it :grin:), then a Motorola Razer. I then bought a Nokia N95, then got my iPhone 3G. Now I want to upgrade again but can't.

13. Apocalypte

I own a Nokia 6020 at the moment, I've had it since March 2006. Can't be arsed replacing it until it breaks.

Old Nokias rock, I've dropped mine 8ft down stairs and it still works.

14. x2x2x2x2y2

I've had three phones. The first was a pre-paid Virgin Mobile phone. The second was a flip phone from sprint. And my current one is the iPhone 3G. I hope to either get the iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4 soon though.

15. booby

i have an obsession with phones

ive been through many .. first was a nokia , then a samsung , then a nokia (forgot their names) then a 5300 , then a nokia E-something (had a full keyboard) then a samsung (forgot its name) then an HTC touch .. then i got a nokia 7070 prism for school (small chic and wouldnt care it it broke/got lost .. it fell in pepsi .. diet pepsi LOL)

i currently have a white nokia N97 that im in love with (wanted to get a blackberry bold 9000 .. but oh well)

16. SaturdaySaviour

A brown SE k530i. I've had it for almost three years. I can't even remember the phones I had before this SE, I've never really cared.

17. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  18. theJosephDean

*shudder* I used to have that phone. Bad memories. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: xDD

19. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    I got my first phone about 5 or 6 years ago, an old little Nokia Tracfone:
    [​IMG]

About a year later, I switched to Virgin Mobile and got this phone:
    [​IMG]

Eventually my parents caved and let me join the Verizon plan. My first phone with them was a LG 5200, which I actually didn't have many complaints about:
    [​IMG]

A couple of years later I got a RAZR, which couldn't hold a charge at all. Other than that it wasn't too bad, though.
    [​IMG]

Now I have an EnV3, and it does have some issues. It randomly shuts off sometimes and has a bad habit of lagging a lot, especially when I'm trying to type text messages. I've had it since last December.
    [​IMG]

20. RainbowJay

I tried to avert getting a phone, but I eventually was forced to get one, Samsung SCH-U340:

[​IMG]

and now I have the Verizon Blitz because the previous one was horrible and kept dying on me:

[​IMG]

I'm not a phone person, I try my best to meet up with people and talk to them face-to-face :slight_smile: