1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2004 Ford Taurus sound system

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by travelinsoul21, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Not sure if this was the right place to but this, but I think it's the best place.

I have a 2004 Ford Taurus *loves it* But the factory sound system SUCKS!!! I mean I don't like the ridiculous amounts of bass and the guys who drive around and blare it ridiculously loud. But I like to have decent sound so I can enjoy my music. How can I upgrade my sound system without spending a ton of money. It is all factory right now. Factory cd player and speakers. I don't even care THAT much about changing the CD/Radio Player because the way it's shaped it would look really stupid to change it. But I want to change the speakers.

#1 travelinsoul21, Jul 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2010
  2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Check out crutchfield.com. They have the most amazing database that will show you exactly what will fit in your car, sell you any ofthe necessary adaptors to make the speakers fit, and provide detailed customized instructions for your car to show you how it all fits in. I've used them for years, and their tech support is topnotch.