1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WoW Horde or Alliance

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Apollo, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Apollo

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Which is better in your opinion???

2. Beachboi92

both have the same stupid people but i started alliance and have been slowly moving everything to horde, i've liked the people i meet there better.

3. Enaithor

Alliance is all average, but Horde has complete idiots and also really good people.
    I just base it on race now...I used to like night elves, but I've overplayed them...I guess they are really good though, I remember when I was a low level healer saving us from wiping by shadowmelding at the last minute then resurrecting everyone ^_^
    I love draenei, tauren and blood elves too...I play my belf and tauren more than my draenei though (don't have a main nelf)

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I play Alliance because I like the racial abilities better (Shadowmeld is f'in' amazing). That's the only reason. I don't do much group play due to my low tolerance for other people's antics in groups and due to my sporadic play schedule, so for me, the racials are the only things that make a difference.

5. Walolas

Ally for life here!

6. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Alliance! Woot! I picked it for the cities and the races. The horde cities are just blargh xD I did wish we got taurens tho xD but worgens looks awesome.

7. Tim

Tim

Alliance. I tried horde, and actually liked the people, they are extremely nice to lower level characters, unlike alliance, but I just can't stand the look of them.

So after that, I've been alliance all the way, XD

#7 Tim, Aug 28, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  8. frostreaver

Depends on server, both have their (terribly unfunny) city trade trolls xD

I play alliance cause my friends are there, used to be horde though.

9. GhostDog

I'm still horde at heart. Zug zug!

Though my RL friends moved to a different server and started alliance toons so I've been playing with them. My preference is still horde because I find gnomes incredibly irritating for some reason. >.< But, yeah, people-wise I haven't noticed a huge difference. Nice folks and jerks on both sides.

10. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Gnome priests for the next expansion! Heck ya! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: haha
    Thats if I start playing again xD

11. RaRa

I don't play WoW but my friends that do said that Alliance players tend to be more younger/immature and they go for Horde. So yeah.

12. Kupo!

Kupo! Guest

Ally!!! Although the Horde seem to have more well placed flight paths.

But I love my mage and shammy :slight_smile:

13. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My partner is Horde.

...I don't play. :slight_smile:

Lex

14. Walolas

Tell your partner to watch out! It's Horde hunting season and I need a new tauren pelt at the foot of my throne!

15. Ciceron

Ciceron Guest

No one faction is better then the other...I've met the bad and the good on both sides at every level from 1-80. I've tanked, healed, and DPS at all levels both sides as well. I really don't think Horde/Alliance has anything to do with maturity or ability, it's all about people being people.

Having said that, I feel strongly for the Alliance as I always love to play Human in fantasy settings. Plus, overall, I just like the history and motives of the Alliance more then that of the Horde. Sadly, I don't have a single friend who plays the Alliance to any serious extent so I am forced to go Horde! >.<

16. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>Tell your partner to watch out! It's Horde hunting season and I need a new tauren pelt at the foot of my throne!

If you run into a hot female blood-elf with a gorilla in tow, it might be him.

Earlier today, he was playing with some (straight) friends of his, and after finishing a dungeon, everybody was arguing over who got the magic boots, who got the 100-slot bag, all of that. To which my partner said, "You're all fighting over who gets the shoes, the purses and accessories. I can't believe it, but I think Warcraft made you all gay." :slight_smile:

Lex

17. Tim

Tim

Is it bad the only thing I thought of after I read your post is: "There's no such thing as a 100-slot bag..."? XD

I always play female characters, but only because in most games, they're less bulky and less polished than the females. In WoW, the female characters are typically smaller, build wise, and take up less of the screen. Their animations are more fluid, whereas some of the male characters make Barbarian like movements.

18. Gambit

I play Horde! Taurens and undeads are the best races in WoW, and I think goblins will be pretty cool too!

For the Horde!

19. Enaithor

This is why I enjoy being bifactional
    Different factions on different realms, of course
    I love the tauren and thunder bluff, but the rest of the horde cities are ugly.

Silvermoon would be nice if it wasn't for the terrible colour scheme.
    I also would like to bed a blood elf...
    I like the alliance cities, especially darnassus and the exodar, but unfortunately they are very much out of the way, and I just get lost in the exodar
    I hate how out of the way silvermoon is (my main is a blood knight) and I have to go there because there are no paladin trainers in the undercity, which is quite ugly and impossible to navigate

20. werekid

i like them both but some races i feel sry for more then others
    ex: the blood elf lost there main source of magic cuz arthas rez Kt, the night elfs lost there source of immortality, Lady Sylvannis she was force to become a undead and she lost her people and that is it