1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Fantasy

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Smile, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Smile

I am actually somewhat shocked that there isn't a thread on this already. I found a Final Fantasy XIII specific thread but that hadn't been posted in since 18 March 2010.

Judging from the lack of Final Fantasy threads I am not expecting a heap of posts so doing a game specific thread seems like a waste to me. This shall be a general Final Fantasy series thread

So, I made this thread in order to discuss one of my biggest obsessions, Final Fantasy!

I absolutely love this series! I wouldn't even know where to begin, is it the characters? The plot? The gameplay? The graphics? The artistic design? I think it is a mix of all.

So, anyone else on this site love Final Fantasy and if so, are you able to put your finger on what you love about it most? Post your favorite game, your favorite character, your outrage at a certain game, whatever!

2. Tim

Tim

3. Smile

Oh I see, I didn't know that this section was new so I only bothered to search in this area. I am very sorry! I shall go post in there now.

Thanks very much and sorry again