1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm legit crying right now...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by RaRa, Oct 5, 2010.

1. RaRa

OH THE HORROR!!! OH THE INSANITY!!!

Ok not really, but I did come really close....

So my cell phone got run over and is now shattered. The retail price is $600 and I don't have insurance...so fuck my life. I'm hoping maybe some of you have an answer to this question the Verizon fucktards couldn't answer (oh I'm shocked!).

I plan on getting a prepaid phone, and replacing my current line with it. What I'd like to know is if I can activate that phone under my current family plan I have right now after I buy it from Walmart or whatever and taking it to a Verizon store. Verizon apparently has a prepaid replacement program which you can use once every 12 months, and we haven't done that yet (I hope) so it should be usable...I'm just going crazy right now and nothing is making sense to me...so I hope someone who knows a little something about how fucking shitty Verizon is can help me out? =)

2. Blondie

Blondie Guest

Have you checked into Virgin mobile
    they have a very good plan(s)starting at 25 dollars a month i have the loft while they keyboard is small i think its worth every cent

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sucks your not in Canada. Rogers has a plan that will replace your cell phone free of charge if it's damaged.

4. RaRa

I couldn't possible start another plan with another carrier. My parents would go psycho (they don't know it broke...and wouldn't want me to go out of the family plan we have). >___>

I ordered a replacement phone and am using that. It came today. I'll need to buy a case and create a nice illusion from my parents so they don't know I broke my phone. That should work. <_<

5. Only1Man

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Check Ebay for everything! I have bought replacement phones off there and Verizon activated them. Also, accessories are extremely cheap on there.

6. K44N 06

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm glad my phone is always glued to my hand or my pocket. They would usually offer a years warranty for a phone, if it's within that year period I'm sure they would have to replace it or at least get it repaired.

7. TyPod

Out of interest, what phone did you have?

8. K44N 06

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Who you talking to?

9. RaRa

Droid 2.