1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kotor 1 & Kotor 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by FizzDurand, Feb 19, 2011.

1. FizzDurand

FizzDurand Guest

Is anyone else a fan of Kotor 1 & 2 here. Its got to be my all time fav game for Pc

2. Mr.Pushover

I love KotoR 2. But damn my computer for not letting me play it, it's probably one of my most favorite games for PC ever

3. frostreaver

Best Star Wars game ever and one of the best rpgs I've played.

4. silvousplait

silvousplait Guest

Loved both of them and the variety of choices in both of them. My favorite storylines/character sets out of any game. Closest thing I've played to them since are the Mass Effect games.

5. maverick

One of the best RPGs I've ever played, but I played them on the Xbox.

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have played them on both pc and xbox and loved them both. I just don't understand why not as many people liked the second. I thought it was awesome.

7. RaeofLite

I loved them! I'm an avid Star wars fan... The first was my favourite. I loved weilding two blades and battling for the light.

8. FizzDurand

FizzDurand Guest

If its because you have windows vista or windows 7 installed on your comp that might be the reason, If so this link should help :grin: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=194296 xx :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 20th Feb 2011 at 10:29 AM ----------

Yea i loved the socond one its amazing in fact im currently playing it again on my comp as i havent played it in AGES !!! ( i role dark side all the time ) i also use single hilted :roflmao:

9. Mr.Pushover

Actually, it's an XP, but it's retarded and won't let me play without sending me an error report

10. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It happens sometimes. If you don't have a high enough video card, its not going to work at all Lithium. Generally its the video card that causes the error reports.

And yeah, I find the second one better cuz when you go dark side, ur face really changes heavily.

11. FizzDurand

FizzDurand Guest

yes i agree i always play as the slightly asian guy with the black spikey hair lol x :roflmao:

12. KittyBoy

I grew up on Star Wars. Every movie, book, comic, animation, game, etc. I have watched, read, played and made. I can even quote the movies word for word... So of course I have played both KOTOR and KOTOR:TSL! I loved them soooo much, that I go back and play them every month again and again again... Plus I can not wait for SW:TOR to come out!

13. FizzDurand

FizzDurand Guest

FINALLY someone of my sexual orientation who understands i dont know many who love the star wars games as much as i do lol cant wait for SW:TOR to come ( tbh its about time it did come out lol, its taken its time ) i love to replay the games its just amazing lol .... plus the game 'Fable' has the woman who did the voice over for Kreia in it as the narrator when i realised it was her i was like " OMG THATS KREIA THATS KREIA " lol :roflmao: (!)

14. Fishken

Fishken Guest

Kotor 2 = the best game ever(!)(!)(!)

and now... soon.. very soon: The old republic <3

15. No One

I absolutely love these games. I've beat both of them a few times, and I continue to love playing them. There are just so many possibilities.

16. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    God though...Old Republic is taking forever, and you know they're going to charge us a fortune to be online >_>

17. Fishken

Fishken Guest

It'll be worth it. I'm sure of it.

18. Porphyrogenitus

Really? I hated that. I wanted to be handsome AND evil :icon_sad:

19. FizzDurand

FizzDurand Guest

yea i liked what my char looked like before his veins popped out of his face lol

20. InaRut

Hhahaha awesome RPGS.
    Xept I always play good and my bro always plays bad.

And like the heoric stance in the first one is so silly....And my brother still makes fun of how much a pansy my character was.

Luckily I played KOTOR 2 by myself and was able to be good without the riducule.