1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Wanna Be The Guy

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by TheLilyTribe, Jun 17, 2011.

1. TheLilyTribe

I looked through the forums and couldn't seem to find any thread on this already... So I felt the need to fix that.

Has anyone else been brave/stupid enough to play this game? I just got past the robotic flying Birdo. I'm thinking of calling it quits though, the game is really starting to irk me. xD

2. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've always wanted to try this but I'm worried I'll become addicted... but as I just finished my as-levels and have very little to do can you link me a download?

3. TheLilyTribe

I looked around for a while and there are TONS of places to download the game, but some of them are broken. Aka: you can't save.... Which is very annoying. So I asked my dad to find me one that works. xD I'll ask him where he got it when he gets home.

4. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Hmm.. At first when I saw the name, I though it was a about like dating a guy game, or something lol.. But it looks Soooo completely random! and hard

5. TheLilyTribe

It really is! The game is designed to be completely unfair and everything tries to kill you. @_@ And some of the stuff in it just makes you go "wtf?"

6. Connor22

I lost the game :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. hazza

My mates and I used to play it a fair bit a few years ago...we played it in class at school usually. It is such an awesome game...but bloody difficult!

I always got stuck in some places and that would really annoy me. Like, my best run I had without save points was from the start to the zombie graveyard with the moving spikes (I think thats either just before or just after mecha birdo). OMG the graveyard bit with the moving spikes was the most frustrating thing ever!

But now, I can't seem to find a way to play it on my Mac...which sucks because the game is so awesome!

Daaaaamn I really wanna play IWBTG now!

8. ShebbsIsAwesome

I'm so confused... what game?

9. StarofMiyu

IWBTG:TM:TG is a sardonic loveletter to back when games actually took skill.

10. TheLilyTribe

It's so amazing, I would recommend it if you don't mind dying a thousand times but it really is fun. Especially when you play it with your friends like hazza said!

11. Mr Ishida

Mr Ishida Guest

NOOOOOO!!!!!! WHY!!!!??????
    :bang::bang::bang::bang:
    :tears::tantrum:

On topic, where is the best place to download it?

#11 Mr Ishida, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2011
  12. Hadva

this game is jokes
    i only defeat one boss so far

13. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok now i wasn't sure what this thread is all about. my first thought was that it was some kind of game like LSL (Leisure Suit Larry(an old game where the character has to sleep with as many girls as possible))

But reading this thread i soon came to the conslusion that "I Wanna Be The Guy" is actualy the name of them game, and whats more is that it actualy sounds very interesting... gonna look it up on the net now and see if i can get a copy.

14. ilovedogs9

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I just looked this up on Wikipedia. It sounds like one of the most amazing things I've ever heard of. Maybe I'll attempt to play it one day. :grin: