1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Batman Arkham City

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by factwithinfiction, Jul 26, 2011.

1. factwithinfiction

Yeah I know this game isn't coming out for another three months but I'd like to see people's opinions on this game based on what we've seen:

[​IMG]

I for one (and many people know) that I think I am in love with this take on Robin. Not only is he sexy and in my mind still a closet homosexual, I preordered the game on Best Buy just so I can get this. Along with him and of course Batman, Catwoman was also confirmed to be in the game using different mechanics than Batman.

Anywho before I talk anymore than I should opinions, thoughts? This game looks incredible and I can't wait until October to get it :icon_bigg

2. Just Passing

I've kept myself away from spoilers and any promotional material, but I am definitely looking forward to Arkham City. I'm not a major Batman fan, but I really enjoyed Arkham Asylum and it is one of the best superhero games I've played. From the one trailer I saw for this game, it looks even better.

Will definitely pre-order nearer the time (only PC version instead of PS3 I think).

3. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It looks awsome! I can't wait. From what I've seen they haven't changed the battle system too much, which is good I hate having to learn a whole now system on a game sequel.

Cat woman looks great. I only which there would be a multi player mode where you could play as Robin, Batgirl, Nightwing

4. factwithinfiction

Yes to all of this. However I don't think they'll use Batgirl since, being canon to the game and series, Batgirl was shot by Joker making her Oracle. So unless you want to play as a paraplegic (which would actually be pretty awesome considering she can probably trick it out) I don't think we'll see Batgirl :lol: