1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To get or not to get?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by VireBlaze, Jul 30, 2011.

1. VireBlaze

So, I'm in debates over getting a 3DS when I go out. There are a couple games I want for it, besides which the R button on my DSi is dying. However, some things have come up regarding the 3DS;

Nostalgia!

Saving money!

So, the big question is, do I get a 3DS as soon as possible and be eligible for 20 free (NES and GBA) games? Or, wait until the last minute and save $80? I'm out of town only from the 8th to the 13th of August so that's why it's last minute waiting, but I'm taking a ferry, so I won't actually get where I'm going until the 9th. The only deal-breaker for me would be the line-up of Virtual Console games. Without knowing what they are, I can't really make a solid decision. :confused: So, wait it out, or buy as soon as possible? Any current 3DS owners have any advice to give? Sorry, and thanks. :icon_redf :icon_bigg

2. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your best option would be to buy it at a store that does price matching and make sure you can get the money when the price drops. Then you get the best (all, actually) of both worlds.

If you can't find one, I would go with waiting, but that's just personal taste based on the few freebies that have been announced.