1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jailbreaking iPod Touch...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Random Dent, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

I just got my iPod Touch today *squees and does a happy dance* and I'm already bored with the icons and background (don't like plain black!) sooo, does anyone know of a hack that will allow me to change that stuff? Thanks!

(&&&)
    (!)(!!)(!)

2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I can't help you with changing the icons, but you can change the background by going to the settings, then wallpaper, then picking from one of the presets or from your photos. You can also go to your photos, pick a photo you like, then while viewing the photo, look at the little buttons on the bottom (touch the screen if you can't see them) and picking the one all the way on the left (it looks like a rectangle with an arrow coming out of the top). Hit that, then from the menu that comes up, pick "Use as Wallpaper". Neither of those are the full instructions, but I think the rest will be self-explanatory from there.

3. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

Thanks but I guess I should have mentioned I have a 2nd generation iPod touch, so I can't change the background (I can only change the lock background =\)

4. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

Jailbreaking has been successfully completed. *Happy dance!*

5. Vivien

Vivien Guest

what kind of tweaks are you into like have you looked at youtube videos on whats good.. also i could give you the repo's i use they are pretty nice and have a large selection ,also i dont know your moral orientation but get installous it is t3h shit. sorry about the improper grammer its like 3:05 in the morning and im like about to fall of the chair