1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kindle's

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by kizza111, Dec 26, 2011.

1. kizza111

So i got a kindle for christmas :]. Putting aside for the moment a lot of peoples strong hate against e-readers, i have an issue...

So theres a (free) good looking gay romance and erotic book that i want to download... I just don't want anyone to find out about it. So if i downloaded it, read it, then deleted it when i was done, would people still be able to see i had read it? I was thinking maybe my mum could see what i'd read by looking at my amazon account (she doesn't know the password or anything).

Anyone that knows anything about this, help please! xD

2. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I have a Kindle. I'm pretty sure it won't show up on anything since it's free and you're just downloading it, but after you delete it from your Kindle it will be sent to the "archived items" list. I'm not sure how to get them off of that one since I've never had to do it yet--probably through your Amazon account somewhere. If you buy a book though, that's different, because you can see the purchases through the bank account that the Kindle is attached to, and your Amazon account.

#2 Kidd, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011
  3. starfish

If you have your own amazon account I would think you are safe.

If anyone does find it you could play the ol' deny card. Just say you were looking for free books and did not realize what it was until you you started reading it.