1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Games You Cannot Wait For In 2012

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by KittyBoy, Jan 2, 2012.

1. KittyBoy

Hello everyone! As we all know that it is a brand new year, and a fair few games have had their release dates announced or have been hinted to be released in this upcoming year. So what games are you waiting for and why?

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - I just love the final fantasy series, though I have been a bit sad with Final Fantasy XIII and felt like more could have been done

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations - I REALLY cannot wait for this to be released, I am a die-hard fan of the entire Naruto series (seriously it is a realllllly unhealthy obsession)

Dragon Age III - War between the Circles of Magi and the Templars of the Chantry, need I say more?

Star Wars: The Old Republic - I am aware that it has been released already into North America and Europe, but it has not been released anywhere else. I am a die-hard Star Wars fan, so die-hard that it is almost pathetic... But I couldn't help but feel slighted by LucasArts and Bioware when they did not announce the release for Oceania, so much that at one point I felt like I wouldn't buy it once it finally did come out here (that comes from someone whose entire childhood revolved around Star Wars). Besides that, I am still excited for it to be released.

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just checked out Naruto, OMFG IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!! <3. That really looks awesome and it says it takes both Part I and II but um...oddly doesn't say where in Part II it goes too O_O So that excites me.

Prototype 2 - Definitely enjoyed Prototype 1, and while I don't like that you're not playing as Mercer from game 1, I still think it'll be even more improved gameplay and will just be really fun. :slight_smile:

3. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    XIII-2
    Xenoblade Chronicles,
    Good People Die
    Phantasy Star Online 2
    Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney

4. Ridiculous

Half-Life thr- oh who am I kidding, it's never going to come.

There isn't anything that I am looking forward to the release of. I would say Mass Effect 3, but EA are being prats and it won't be on Steam so I won't be playing it.

Maybe some Skyrim DLCs.

5. sanguine

ive been waiting for diablo 3 for ages, that and mass effect 3

6. Zontar

Thank you for reminding me how hopeless it truly is. :icon_sad:

7. Artemicion

Tales of Graces F

8. Shevanel

Oh you guys, Don't be so negative xD Valve will release it when it's ready. You don't want no half assed game do ya?

9. Zontar

In your defense, HL2 did take six years and was mind-blowing when it finally came out...

10. Ridiculous

Yeah I would much prefer them to take forever to release something worthwhile. But there doesn't seem to be any indication that they are doing anything at all with Half-Life... I mean it's been over four years since Episode 2, that's longer than the time between HL2 and Episode 1, and the three episodes were only supposed to be a few months apart.

I think Gordon must've died when he blacked out at the end of Ep2 :tears:.

11. Shevanel

There are plenty of other great games that are available to keep us entertained until Episode 3 or Half Life 3 itself. :slight_smile: Don't sweat it, guys. xD

12. Zontar

Doug Lombardi's a man who knows how to build hype.

13. stumble along

mass effect three

i was waiting for KOTR, then realized that though i absolutely love star wars, i love space ships more, and they didn't do them justice, if im paying 15$ a month id play EVE
    now if lucas arts wanted a good game they should have made a battlefront 3

14. Shevanel

I think you mean SWOTR. Knights of the Old Republic is in the same line of Old Republic Games as the MMORPG Star Wars the Old Republic, but calling it KOTR would be like calling Return of the Jedi, A New Hope. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I was disappointed when they released SWOTR. I was begging for a KOTOR 3 on the Xbox so I can actually play it. I don't have the internet to play MMOs :tears: I can't help but watch the trailers and drool though. Then when they denied Oceania SWTOR to 'improve the gaming experience' for everyone else... :tantrum:

16. stupidIvan

Call me casual, but I'm actually suuuuuuuuper excited for Animal Crossing: 3DS! I've always been a giant AC junkie, and I am so excited for it! I can swim in the water???????? HECK YES! :::: )))

17. KittyBoy

It goes all the way upto the Fourth Ninja War, so you can use everyone that appears upto the start of the war. Though there are some that only appear as support choices; all 5 major kage's bodyguards (C, Darui, Akatsuchi, Kurotsuchi, Ao, Chojuro, Torune and Fu; although, you can use Temari and Kankuro as they are main characters also), Shizune, Kurenai, Anko, Sakon and Ukon, Tayuya, Kidomaru and Jirobo.

But the list of character you can use is amazing! Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato, Tsunade, Danzou, Mei, Onoki, A, Obito, and many more! Though they are keeping tight-lipped about whether or not they are including the other jinchuuriki; Yugito, Yagura, Roshi, Han, Utakata and Fu.

18. littledolphin

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There doesn't actually seem to be that lot of games I'd be interested in... I'm looking forward to Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Alan Wake's American Nightmare, though. :slight_smile:

19. Nomad187

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collectors Edition
    Xenoblade Chronicles
    Tales of Graces F
    and Ni No Kuni for the PS3

20. alex7song

Kingdom Hearts 3d!!!! :d