1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got a new Motorola V6 Maxx

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Alex89, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Alex89

Used all my Xmas money to get a Motorola V6 Maxx on Telstra NextG (in Australia). It's only $299 prepaid, which I reckon is pretty good considering it's 3.5g, got a 2mp camera with flash (and internal video calling cam), touch-sensitive mp3 controls on outside glass panel, 3.6mbps broadband modem, and the best screen I've seen on a mobile so far (240 x 320, extremely bright). Also has nVidia GoForce 4800 in it for 3D games.

No problems so far, and I'd recommend it to any aussies to go and pick one up.

[​IMG]

The all the blue stuff in the front glass panel are lights that pulse when you've got a call or flash in time to your ringtone. When they're off, they're invisible.

2. CrimsonThunder

One of my friends has it and when I was holding it I accidentally pushed the next button on the touch pad, got annoying. The speaker was really loud though.

I don't like Motorolas I think they look bad and they break easy, but thats me. Enjoy your phone. =]

3. Alex89

I'm fine with the touchpad. =P

I've never really been a fan of Motorolas, but this was by far the best 3G phone for its price. And it's been great so far. =D

4. Kimi

I just hate the looks of it:rolleyes: