1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mass Effect 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by jayhad90, Feb 26, 2012.

1. jayhad90

jayhad90 Guest

Anyone else excited? I looked but didnt see any posts on mass effect 3. I am really excited for this game i just finished the second one and thought the deep story line was amazing, you get so immersed in the story line. If you gamers out there like Fallout or Skyrim you should definately check it out!

2. Ridiculous

Not getting it because EA are being dicks (as usual) and not putting it on Steam.
    My full-renegade save file where everyone is killed except Morinth and Jack, the two 'worst' characters, will just have to rot.

3. jayhad90

jayhad90 Guest

Lol I have a Full paragon save file and im on the last mission of mass effect2 and my ps3 dies :frowning2:. So now i guess my save file doesnt matter if i have to get a new Ps3. Well dang that sucks (them not putting it on steam). I really hope the third will live up to the hype though even if EA are being dicks

4. frostreaver

I can't wait for it! A week left wooo!

I got a save from ME1 with Ashley dead brought over to ME2 where everyone else is alive, so I'm gonna play that.

Not sure what class to play though. I was a vanguard in ME1, a vanguard and an engineer in ME2. I'm thinking of sticking to engineer.

5. Hot Pink

Very excited for this game. I wonder who the romance options will be for Femshep.

6. maverick

I just played the first half of the demo for this game. It was pretty badass. I loved ME and ME2, so I'm way excited for this one.

I always play as FemShep. I don't know why, really, that's just my canon I guess. Plus I think Jennifer Hale is an awesome voice actor.

7. Kso1995

i was really looking forward to getting but then i heard there was only co-op multiplayer and no competitive multiplayer and i dont want to buy a game only for its campaign which im guessing i could finish in 3 days

8. Weswi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mass Effect is one of my favorite franchises. I have spent waay too much time playing part 1 and part 2! So yes I really look forward too it. I can't wait to kick some reaper butt!

9. Azza

CAN'T WAIT ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!

My paragon femshep is ready to go! Now to decide between vangaurd and adept :/

10. jayhad90

jayhad90 Guest

I played the demo and the vangaurd seems badass. In ME2 i played as infiltrator then adept but from the demo the vangaurd seems the best.

I am also excited to see all the dialog for femshep, i lovehow these games are made the story moves so fluidly to me.

11. Hot Pink

Seriously? Must have never played a Mass Effect game. It's a story-based game, so of course there wouldn't be competitive multiplayer. Role-playing is still a huge part of Mass Effect 3.

12. FoxFire11

whoo im soo Excited cant wait until the 6th (8th actually because EA are douchebags and it takes two extra days to launch in Australia for some reason).But for the past 2 or so weeks its been sitting there in origins Game list as 'Unreleased' taunting me :dry:

13. cheshire

Out Status:
    Some people
    I been playing its multiplayer demo like its full game :lol:

14. maverick

I haven't been able to bring myself to play the multiplayer demo, I am totally in it for the story.

Must. Save. Earth!!!!!

15. Ridiculous

Ooooh my god I just saw the gay romance 'sex' scene for ME3. Definitely made by heterosexuals, they don't know how things work :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. They were laying next to each other in their underwear.

16. stumble along

where exactly can that be found (the romance clip)

also im so excited for ME3
    i lost my files from ME2 and ME1 so i have to start over :frowning2:
    i have it reserved already so i just have to pay it off
    WOO bonus content!

17. Ridiculous

You've got 4 days to make a new character and finish the first two before the third is released, GO!

The clip was on Youtube, I am too scared to post a link for fear of retribution from the mods.

18. frostreaver

I saw the clip too. But my male Shepard has his eyes on another character. He's been waiting since the first game! :badgrin:

19. Pilgrim is hot

totally cannot wait for this, completed ME1 and 2 but lost my save file :frowning2: looks sooo good

20. Kyubi

which one is it!?