1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS Vita???

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by CrazyAntFarm, Feb 28, 2012.

1. CrazyAntFarm

Any gamers here invested in one? I know they're a little pricey, but it's worth it imo. If so, what titles did you pick up? Or are you excited for any future releases?

I only bought Uncharted, but I've been downloading some PSP games off the PSN store as well. Finally got the chance to play Dissidia :icon_bigg

2. vyvance

If vita gets a new Monster Hunter (not just an expansion like 3g), then I might once the price drops. Nothing is really drawing me to either of the new handhelds atm.

3. kem

kem

I think I'm going to buy the games I absolutely want to have now, and buy the system a bit later. Same thing with 3ds

4. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In the future. But right now 3DS is more of a priority due to future software selection .

5. SA Boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've got the wifi version, it's even better than i expected it to be. I got asphalt injection which was nothing special but also uncharted which is amazing.:slight_smile:

6. Gleeko0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a 3DS. The playstation vita is currently too expensive and I'm not talking about the hardware, but the accessories too. Its memory cards are so expensive, and i wouldn't bother with the smaller models of 4gb and 8gb, with the heavy PSN games and its media capabilities, 16Gb is minimum...but so, so expensive. And its most of its library of games doesn't interest me, only Shinobido 2 interests me, and that doesn't justify a purchase.

The 3DS will be getting more than 10 games I'm interested in the following months.

I'm excited about the future releases of Killzone and Call of Duty on the PSV, then i might get it. It will surely get a Kingdom hearts game some time too. Thats pretty much everything i want from it; Killzone, Call of Duty, Kingdom Hearts and Shinobido 2.

7. kellymporta

I'm no longer interested in portable consoles. My last portable console was a gameboy advance and that was several years ago. I think that if I want to play while being away from home I will just use my cellphone.

8. darkpassionplay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ah, i bought my vita last month, its been amazing... got uncharted, rayman origins and wipEout 2048... its the best handheld iv ever owned.
    (im a proud owner of a working gameboy, a working game gear, a ds, psp and a vita.)

9. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I tried out a PSV at Wal-Mart, playing a demo of a game that involved controlling gravity or something, with unique gameplay, great graphics... I want one. Seriously, I'm getting one someday, probably a month or so before they announce its successor.

10. adam88

I played around with one at Best Buy yesterday... I'm not a huge fan. The screen is very nice, certainly, and the touch works well. However the load times... IT'S AN SSD-BASED SYSTEM! Why should a portable take over a minute to load Wipeout? It's up there with other question marks in gaming load times - Infinity Blade and Dead Space on iPad also have atrocious load times on an SSD-based system so maybe it's just the programming?

11. TheDude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I bought one yesterday! So far I like it, but I have one problem with it. Does anyone know why there is no ps one classics in the ps store? Is it because they are not available in my country, or they are not available yet?
    Also, if you can recommend me some games I would apreciate :grin:!