1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assassins creed 3 (looking forwards)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by simon94, Mar 13, 2012.

1. simon94

Hello- I was wondering what everyone thinks of Assassins creed 3 (at least based on the limited information we have on it)?

Personally I’m kind of unsure about how I feel about AC3. The American Revolution is one of the last places I would’ve thought the series would go- it’s not necessarily a bad choice, just surprising. From the footage that Ubisoft has released it looks like alot of the free running involves trees, rather than classic roof hopping- again not necessarily a bad thing just hard to imagine in comparison to the old games. Also with every game getting closer to present the presence of guns is going to get more prevalent- I can’t help but worry this will move the game away from stealth somewhat. Having said that however, the series really does need some fresh ideas. I loved AC2, really enjoyed ACB, but by ACR it really felt that the series was beginning to stagnate (I feel the plot of Revelations was far less epic than the previous games, purely for the sake of giving Ezio a happy ending). If done right, the new stuff this game should implement will hopefully give the franchise a fresh start, and I have to say I really am interested in what they’re going to do with the setting and gameplay.

2. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I thought that it was a good game. they continued the story and added some new stuff to go with it. Revelations was kind of a way to finish Ezio's story. I'm not sure were they will go from here, I have heard rumors that they will stop making they games now, although I really doubt it.

But all in all it was a good game, and I would recommend it if you haven't played it yet :thumbsup:

3. Stormy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    He's referring to Assassin's Creed 3, not brotherhood. It's called AC3 but it's technically the 5th Assassin's Creed.

Anyway, I'm probably more excited for this one than I ever have been for a game. Ezio's story was beautifully told, and I have faith than can match it with Connor.

4. Adamant715

Adamant715 Guest

Ah, I can't wait for this game. I just pre-ordered it at Gamestop the other day. I'm so excited to play as Desmond a little more. He's by far my favorite character.

5. Mad1022

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Augh, I'm horrified by it XD The obly thing I rwally like about it is the moving hay carts. Otherwise, I think it's ridiculouse, the time/place they put it in. Me and my friend we joking about how they'll have guns now: "Shh, we have to stealthily assasinate this guy...BOOOM!" no offense meant to anyone, it's just my opinion <3