1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Level75, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Level75

So, who else here has been shooting down underworld enemies and stepping all over shards of fourth wall since the 23rd? It's a pretty cool game and the multiplayer is very easy to get into, if (in my opinion!) a little unbalanced favoring a certain weapon class called Clubs. I favor Bow & Arrow right now, but that's a hard sell in the Free-For-All mode.

2. unknownerror

If I decide to get a 3ds it would be for this game. I loved kid icarus on the old nes and my original gameboy...if they hadn't canned the MM legends game, I'd probably have already gotten one....

3. CrimsonThunder

Apparantly the controls are terrible, so I'm not even gonna bother, not wasting money on a game I'm not gonna play.

I don't want to experience another Metroid Prime Hunters.

4. DarkClarity

The controls on the 3DS take a little time to get use to but after a while also usually when people complain about controls (regardless of console) that means that they're just crap at the games.

As for Kid Icarus itself, I haven't played it yet myself but I've heard that you can change the controls in the options menu and as you progress through any game you get use to the controls anyway.

5. adam88

Zing! :grin:

(And yeah, I'm right there with you. Metroid Prime 1 and 3 are some of the best console games I've ever played. MPH, not so much.)