1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Got A 3DS

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by TMP32891, Mar 29, 2012.

1. TMP32891

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got my tax return money yesterday, and happened to have 2 $15 Target gift cards, so I went down there, and got it. The 3DS was on sale for $145 instead of $170, so I got very lucky. Along with it I got Pokemon Rumble Blast which is a very fun game.

2. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

Sweet, I got one for my birthday. I love all the features, but the 3D mode gives me motion sickness, so I stick with normal DS games or turn it off. How much was the Pokemon game?? I was thinking of getting that one!

3. Andane

Nice! I traded in my old DS and got it soon after it came out. Although I don't use the 3D all that much =/ It does strain your eyes and you have to look at the screen in JUST the right way. Although it is a neat feature.

4. Cascade

I've had my 3DS since release and I only just started using it 2 weeks ago because games I wanted finally came out. The 3D gimmick annoys me but other than that it's a decent handheld. Just needs a good game selection. (Animal Crossing 3DS, Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright)

5. adam88

I have one. I LOVE the 3D - it's proper autostereography and not just a gimmick! I've found many games are easier to look at with the 3d separation slider set in the middle rather than at the top. I think it's cause the two images match better with how far away I hold the handheld on that setting.

Still, I haven't played much more than the disappointing Pilotwings. (disappointing due to size - one island!?!? Seriously? They couldn't even bring back some of the N64 locales?)

6. Vesper

I've got a 3DS as well. The only game I have for it is Ocarina of Time 3D, since the original is a classic that I didn't already own for the N64 (shame on me, :lol:slight_smile:.

7. darkcheesse

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i've had a 3ds since about ten minutes after their release in my country, i qued up for the midnight release, and tbh i don't think it was worth it. there have been about 4 games that intreseted me on the console so far, super monkey ball was terible its far to easy compare it to the game cube and sega niomi its only begginer stages. tetris 3d pretty pointless but you got love tetris, and my biggest dispointment was metal gear solid snkae eater 3d, my disspoint ment is that it was advertised when the console was released buut it only cam eout a few weeks ago, i'm not knocking the game its very good and still very challenging. the last game i bought for it was super mario kart, its brilliant, but over priced like most things on 3ds. I Honestly don't think anyone should by a 3ds, thier still over priced and the games are aswell and secondly thier havn't been many brilliant games for it, and the ones that are good are either rehashs of old games or just sequels. variety is what makes a consoles great and it's what the 3ds lacks

8. HunterN95

A question: What color is everyones 3DS?? :grin:

9. Mine is that aqua blue color. I wanted to get the black, but they were out at Wal-Mart at the time.

10. Vesper

11. Cascade

Aqua Blue, I like the colour.

12. lerel ashley

lerel ashley Guest

anyone wanna be friends? :thumbsup:

13. Lark

Lark Guest

I've got a black one-think the 3Dness is awesome but died when I realised I couldn't play Pokemon FireRed on it ;.; Mainly play Mario 3D and Pokemone Diamond/Platinum on it.

14. lerel ashley

lerel ashley Guest

i guess not.........

15. Level75

I got the aqua blue one too.

16. lerel ashley

lerel ashley Guest

mines bluish looks green in certain lighting though

17. NoPlanB

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You should get Mario Kart and Super Mario 3D Land.

I'm really excited for the upcoming line-up of games (Animal Crossing, Paper Mario and Fire Emblem). All of those are day one purchases for me.

18. lerel ashley

lerel ashley Guest

i like animal crossing thats what i'm waiting for other than that im playing nintendogs and pokemon white

19. FuryOfFirestorm

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was going to buy one just to play Mega Man Legends 3, but Capcom decided that they don't want my money and cancelled it. If they decide to port the upcoming Professor Layton VS. Phoenix Wright game to America, then I'm all in.

20. darkpassionplay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    the new n3ds in Midnight Purple, looks beautiful!