1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skylanders

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Gerry, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does anyone here play Skylanders? If you do, what do you think of it? One of my friends is into this game and trying to get me into it. It looks somewhat entertaining but wondering if there are any other opinions on it. :slight_smile:

2. DJNay

From Joburg, SA but now live in Brisbane, Aus
    It's awesome, I have it on Wii, my brother is playing it right now actually, so much fun. The only downside is that its a bit expensive to get the characters and stuff.

3. Abayomi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My brother is obsessed! It's one of the better games he plays in my opinion. This one seems more universal, something that not only an 11 year old could enjoy. Sometimes I play with him :3 my favourite is Trigger Happy because he has this golden turret gun that shoots a trillion coins a second and slaughters everyone.

It is pretty expensive though, especially for such a short game, considering to complete all the little bonus stages you have to have tons of skylanders.

4. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One of my friends has it, I tried and it was pretty fun but I don't want to spend a lot of money on it, which I know I will.

5. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I own the game on the Wii now. It's rather fun. It can be a bit expensive, but I'm not a big gamer so I figured I would invest into this game since I don't buy many games. Right now I own like 20 Skylanders. My favorites are probably Zap and Wrecking Ball. Do you guys have any favorite ones? M