1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPhone - Siri

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by speedracing22, Apr 17, 2012.

1. speedracing22

So I got the new iPhone 4S a few months ago, and the big "thing" at the time was that it had "Siri" - - the personal assistant, ask it questions, talks back, make you dinner, etc voice thing. I've always had iPhones and I love them, but I never actually use Siri now that I have the 4S.

Does anyone here have an iPhone 4S and ACTUALLY use Siri? If so, what do you use it for?

I guess I want to use it, but I don't know what to use it for lol......

Thanks!

2. I use siri to make calls, send texts while I'm driving, and to set alarms and reminders. That's about it right now.

3. speedracing22

Ah! I forgot you can use it to send texts. That's kind of cool, l'll give it a try. Thanks!

4. Yeah it's way cool with the headset, you just push n hold the remote button and say "check messages" and its like "new message from ...." "reply" "blah blah blah" " your message says blah blah blah" would you like to send, "send" done.