1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facebook - Adding hot People

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by squally89, Apr 19, 2012.

1. squally89

Hi everyone,

So apparently some one added me on Facebook today (we had one mutual friend, I don't even talk to that mutual friend really...it was like a courtesy add you know) and I clicked add just to find out who this person is.

We started to chat on FB as I feverishness try to find out more about him. Of course I dont see much except employment history, no pictures. Weird!

We had a great conversation about life and stuff, and yes he did say something well naughty in the end like "What if I do want to see you naked?" I typed back "I would have to say its getting late and you should sleep".

I am just wondering if you guys had this experience before, if so what did you do? Second do people just add people they think are good looking? Seriously? Mmm And Third, I am good looking? WAH!? (I dont think I am butt ugly or anything, its just I would ONLY add someone on Facebook Point Blank if they ARE dead gorgeous...and thats like RARE, right? (Clearly I am over analyzing the third point...ignore me)

2. djt820

Well, people always line up for me to take their clothes off. That's just one of the benefits of being me.

Secondly, yes, a lot of people just add people for looks; superficiality for the win. And third, sure, you're good looking; no one's really butt-ugly anyway.

Though, personally, I never add people based on looks. I add them if I know them or if they seem like they'd provide me with some entertainment, whatever that might be.

3. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've had it occasionally. Friends of friends just randomly adding me, even if I don't know them at all, or only from passing references.

Is it because they're trying to add all their friends' friends in the same way a stamp collector adds stamps? Is it because they clicked the wrong button? Is it because I'm just that hot and charismatic? I couldn't tell, really, as I never accept those kinds of requests.
    Only way to get on my facebook is as someone I already know through other ways. I guess I would make an exception for people who made a really convincing case in a message accompanying their friend request, but I've never known anyone doing that.

In any case, I do think you should take caution in adding people you don't know. Especially if you allow your friends to see your full profile. And definitely be wary of people randomly adding you and then making passes at you. Compliments are always nice to get, but don't forget that in the final analysis, you know next to nothing about this guy.

4. sanguine

yep this has happened to me, i joined a LGBT group on a game website and im an idiot for letting it happen in the first place (had a great conversation then it went too far and i didnt call it off because i was scared id might come off looking like a moron)

so now i dont log onto said website after 10PM (i think its 10am in london england when its 10pm here) so i can avoid ever talking to him again, sometimes he leaves messages asking for a game or just simply talk through private mail on the site which i try to avoid also without looking like im avoiding him (its very hard to do), whatss worst is i think hes doing this to most of the group cause one of the older guys ignores him completely and no one knows why.....

heck im too paranoid to mention the game i play cause im paranoid he might be on this site too :S

#4 sanguine, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  5. lilyoflife

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    LOLOLOL

yea sure some idiot thought i was into hookups and one night stands and i ended up telling him im a hermaphrodite. that shutted him up pretty good.

6. FuryOfFirestorm

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I only add people that I've actually talked to in real life. I mostly use it to keep in touch with my half-sister in Washington and my best bud stationed with the Army in Japan. I don't see the point of adding 100's of people you'll never speak to. Not everything has to be a popularity contest. The last time having the most "friends" mattered, people were still using MySpace.

7. Hazel

People are senselessly horny little things. If there are people there, you can bet it will be used as an avenue for sex and dating at some point regardless of its original intentions. Facebook is a huge online gathering, and it is used that way plenty. :thumbsup: