1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Dance!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Zaio, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Hi EC :grin:

Any Just Dance 1/2/3 fans here? What are your favourite dances? Post as many as you like if you don't have more than 1. Why are these dances your favourite?

For me, these are probably mine.

Just Dance 2 - Spice up your life - Reason being is the beat is nice and fast, the energy and rhythm are very nice and I absolutely love doing the shimmy :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Just Dance 2 - Dagomba - The energy in this song is so great, it makes me so happy to do this dance, it really cheers me up so much when I'm having bouts of bipolar depression.
    Just Dance 3 - Jump for my love - This dance also makes me so happy to do, I absolutely love some of the moves.
    Just Dance 2 - It's raining men - I'm gay, is there really a need to go into detail about this? :lol::lol::lol:
    Just Dance 3 - Party rock mashup - Some of my favourite dances, hard to do perfectly, fun to do, nice music and best of all... It has shuffling!
    Just Dance 3 - Satellite - Beautiful voice, love the dance, very fun, energetic and just very joyful.

#1 Zaio, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
  2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

I like watching people play this game. xD

3. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

I've been playing Just Dance 3 recently, haha. I like the non-American songs, the dances to them are always more complicated and it makes it a challenge, but I really like the game in general :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: