1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Text minutes on iPhone...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Connor, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Connor

Connor Guest

How does one check how many minutes of texts I've used on an iPhone? I've looked everywhere but I can't find it.

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

You may have to call the automated customer support number for your provider, as this info often is not available within the phone.

With Orange it is 150 for contract customers and 450 for pay-as-you-go (it's a free call). One of the options is to check your available minutes.

3. Ty

Ty Guest

www.02.com I think you can check there.
    Other than that, i don't know, im always careful with my texts and calls :slight_smile:

4. CrimsonThunder

You have certain time limits with texts? >_>

5. Wired106

No, you have a certain amount of text messages you can send and receive, depending on the contract you're signed up with. Like for instance, there is a contract for 400 text messages, meaning that you can only send & receive a total or 400 text messages, and then there a multiple other plans you can get for more, or you can obtain the plan for unlimited text messaging.

6. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    Depends entirely in what country you live connor, check with your tariff provider, or check their website for the number of texts you get.

7. Ty

Ty Guest

Send AND receive? I think its only send.

/Ty

8. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Yes, it's only to send (at least it is in the UK). Receiving normal texts is free.