1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with iPod touch?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by anonymous1, May 16, 2012.

1. anonymous1

So my friend was screwing around with my iPod and put the language on Japenese. I managed to turn that off, but now there is this weird globe in the corner of my keyboard I can't turn off. *When I touch it it says "English (US)" *where the space bar is, click again "English (UK)" If I click it again it turns to Japanese. I wouldn't really care except it is taking up room on an already tiny keyboard. How should I get rid of it? :bang::bang::bang:

2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I hopped on my iPod touch and found something that might be helpful. Go to the Settings app, then scroll down to General. Select General, then scroll down to and select Keyboard. There's an option there that says International Keyboards. Right now I only have one in there keyboard, and when I select the Keyboards category, the "edit" button in the top-left corner is greyed out. That edit button might be the solution to your problems, but I can't tell you what lies behind it because I can't pick it, and I'm not messing around with anything I don't know how to fix. :slight_smile:

3. anonymous1

Thank you so much Owen, it worked! I was so close but missed that edit button and tried to edit it from the next page.