1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LG Optimus Elite?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by secretguyX, Jun 9, 2012.

1. secretguyX

So I may be getting a new phone in the next few days or so. Right now i have a LG 900g under Net10. If I do get the LG Optimus Elite, it would be under Virgin Mobile. Does anyone have it, and if so, do you like it? The only problem is the price is $150, which my mom isn't thrilled about paying. But how is the phone in general, or any other Virgin Mobile phones? The phone would have to be under Virgin Mobile, and I prefer phones without keyboards. I really like the HTC Evo V and Motorola Triumph, but they're double the price, so I won't be getting them.

#1 secretguyX, Jun 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  2. JustMeForNow

My sister has the Optimus. She likes it a lot better than the slider Rumor Touch that she used to have and it hasn't broke yet. I think the fact that it's an android makes it a pretty good phone. All virgin mobile phones are going to be expensive because the plan is cheap.

3. secretguyX

Okay thank :slight_smile: Well now I'm most likely getting a Verizon phone, and I'm thinking about getting the Droid Razr.

4. cammykool

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    wait for the RAZR HD or get the razr maxx