1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Emberblaze, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Emberblaze

Anybody here a Kingdom Hearts fan? If you are, pretty sure you've heard of KH 3DS buy now. So, what're your thoughts about it? You ready for it, cause I know I am ^^.

I think I'm most looking forward to the Dream Eater allies actually! And I think it's awesome that characters from TWEWY is in it! So, share your thoughts guys.

2. Level75

Present.

I ordered the collector's edition of the game. The end of July can't come fast enough.

3. Emberblaze

I was too late and they ran out of collector's editions, so I settled for pre-ordering the regular version. Been waitin for this game for awhile!

4. Gekko

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I will buy it someday, when I get a 3DS. I think it will be a good addition to the franchise. It will be interesting. I Hope the game tells us more about Xion (I was so happy to see her in one of the trailers), and that the TWEWY characters have an important role in the story. Neku and Joshua must have a key role in the story...

Must get a 3DS :frowning2:

5. Level75

Where'd you pre-order from? I think Amazon.com still has some up for pre-order. At least...no indication that it's run out yet.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0083CJ2X8/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

By the way, that quote in your sig is my favorite quote from any video game ever.

6. Jordash

Ooooh me! I love the Kingdom Hearts games! I made a replica keyblade out of cardboard and tubes and stuff! Theres a pic on my profile if you wanna take a look. :wink:

I can't wait for this game to come out! I got my pre-order all set up so yeah... just waitin'... :slight_smile:

7. Emberblaze

Yeah, I pre-ordered it and I don't have a 3DS yet either... But my birthday's early in July so imma buy a 3ds, KH, and Tales of the Abyss 3DS, and save the rest of my birthday money.

Pre ordered from gamestop. But it's fine, because the only reason I wanted the collector's edition is because I thought that was the only one that gave you the dream eater AR cards, but I just learned that just pre-ordering the game at all gives you the cards. SO, I just save 15 dollars ^^.

And that's my favorite quote too! ^^ I'm not usually gay for video game characters, but damnit, Neku and Joshua and Beat chaaange that for me!

---------- Post added 24th Jun 2012 at 11:34 PM ----------

I'm waiting toooo! Ugh, and it aint easy! Have you played the demo?

8. Jordash

Theres a demo out!? 0.0 Why hasn't anyone told me.....?

9. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    That I can afford neither a 3DS nor KH3D (not to mention the bus fare to get to the store in the first place) bums me out. A lot.

10. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Since I haven't played my 3DS since I bought it over a year ago, I feel like this is the game that I bought it for. If it sucks I'll be mighty angry, and I think I bought the Collector's Edition but can't recall, my receipt doesn't even tell me...I hope I like the Dream Eaters though, honestly that's the part that's bugging me, that they didn't allow us to have like Quasi as our team member and instead have the Dream Eaters...I dunno :S Maybe I'll wind up liking them more when I play the game.

11. alex7song

I love the demo. I feel like I could just use Flowmotion forever.

12. Andane

I didn't pre-order it, but seeing as how KH is one of my favorite series, I can't wait for it to come out :icon_bigg

I saw the trailer a few months back and the gameplay looks really fun, not to mention TWEWY characters are making an appearance, and I loved that game :icon_bigg

13. vyvance

Not gonna buy a 3ds for one game, but I'll be getting this down the road if more games I want get released on 3ds.

14. VireBlaze

Demo is soooooo good. >w< 'Sparkga' is easily one of my most favorite spells yet! :grin:

Flowmotion is really cool, it's just hard to control at points, and it does get SLIGHTLY annoying when you're trying to dodge roll from an attack, only to end up hitting a wall and starting Flowmotion-ing. xP

Too bad you don't get to try out Riku, though. .w. That would've been pretty wicked.

The Dream Eater allies... I can't say much about them, considering I'm mostly focusing on what I'm doing in the middle of battle. xD; But the 'Links' with them are pretty cool!

Music is mostly Traverse Town remix, but it's a NICE remix. It's so much more fun and light than in KH, yet it still has that Traverse Town feel to it. x3

Dear GODS I SO hope that Neku's voice actor is the same as from TWEWY! As well as Beat's, Rhyme's, Shiki's, and Josh's. :grin:

Overall; I WANT THIS GAME TO COME OUT ALREADY! xD

15. amychan12

I'm dying to play it but i don't have a 3ds T-T:tears:

16. Ventus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've loved this franchise throughout it's entire existence.

Recently beat DDD

Great combat/ending/bosses.

Character crushes left and right.