1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon Question

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by solarcat, Jul 12, 2012.

1. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    So, I want to restart my game on Pokemon Diamond, so I can choose a female character instead of the boy I chose back when I first got it. What I've done in the game is kinda neat, but nothing that can't be redone.

But I have two special Pokemon from special events (a Pikachu-colored Pichu and a Celebi, both of which I got from Gamestop). If I restart, can I get these pokemon back? Or do I have to stay a boy to keep them?

2. Waffles

Oh geez, I know you may not wanna hear this, but you'll have to stay a boy. ( .n.)
    HOWEVER~ there are 2 possible ways to get around this.
    1) If you have Platnium, Pearl, or and recent game that you can trade with from Diamond, then you could send the Pokemon from Diamond to a different game, restart Diamond, and then trade back again.
    2) CHEATING. o3o What you could do is use an Action Replay (can get them at Best Buy and Walmart n' such) From there, you can either recreate the same pokemon using a special program (I'll add the title when I remember) which allows you to enter stats, the pokemon, mood, item held, amd basically every other important part of the pokemon until you create a replica. If you don't want to recreate it, then search around for a code to reget these special event pokemon.

I really hope this helps. Now if you'll excuse me... I'm going to search for my PKMN diamond I lost about a year ago. ( .n.)

3. BudderMC

Pokesav, IIRC, though I've never used it.

Um, yeah. Trading is the way to go if you've got someone trustworthy (techincally, you could even do it with someone from here, but I digress). There are some other gaming forums with people who'll offer to "clone" your Pokemon, which is basically them using Pokesav to make a duplicate... so you might as well do it yourself IMO.

The other thing though, if you're gonna trade them, is that they're still gonna have your old Trainer name and ID. So if switching your character's gender also involves a different name and looking at the old one might be unsettling, it's probably something to consider. With the Action Replay you can always mod the name to whatever you want.

4. Peanuts

I'd recommend using pokecheck.org to upload your Pokemon. That way, you can restart your save file, be a girl and later download the Pokemon off the GTS server without hacking or doing weird things.

5. Ahri

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Omg, that website is amazing! I went on it before but dismissed it as nothing special but now that you mentioned I checked it out and it's amazing! Just got a whole bunch of events! :grin: thanks

6. Peanuts

No problem! It really is great. I don't have the hassle of trading to get what I want now and I can transfer over my Pokemon if I need to. c:

7. WeirdnessMagnet

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Aren't most event pokemons in non-tradeable balls though?

8. Peanuts

They're only non-tradeable on the GTS.

9. Ahri

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    O ok omg, I just found this website, pokestation.net/db/
    there's full event database that you can get event pokemon off the gts and you can make your own pokemon with their online pokesav. You can make it hold anything like azure flute etc!

Omg sweet got manaphy egg lol. Black trainer card too eehee

#9 Ahri, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2012