1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skylanders Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by paul, Aug 15, 2012.

1. paul

I am thinking about Skylanders for 3DS. If anybody has played it for any console and wants to give me their thoughts on it, just reply.

2. Robin

I spent a total of about 150 dollars on skylanders, buying the different toys and all that. I played it and it was amazingly fun. I had a great time...until the game ended. There really wasn't any replay value for me, and I wish I would have never spent so much money on it (which I had to do to defeat the final boss). :lol: Unless you have friends to play it with, it's not exactly worth it if you're going to spend as much money on it as I did. Regardless, it is a fantastic, one of a kind game, it's just expensive.

3. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love Skylanders. I own the game on the Wii and all the characters... I too spent a few hundred dollars on this game. I'm not a big gamer but this game was a lot of fun and I had a lot of fun collecting all the figures. I recommend the game but it is a lot of money to get the game along with all the characters. Although you don't need all the characters to play the game. :slight_smile:

4. paul

yeah I have never actually played. i am interested because i was getting into the business of reselling them and I might one day buy the Wii version. 3ds version is too short, or at least that is what everybody says.